Sunday, February 1, 2009

Who is ready for some FOOOTTBALLL!!!


I am by all means not a football fan. I don't mind really any other sports but I found football super boring. My husband is quite shocked I even know some football players names. Damn Jessica Simpson. Maybe she should be reading my blog due to her new plump figure.




Today in light of the Superbowl I made BBQ burger pizza for 250 calories exactly. How is this possible??


1 La Tortilla Factory wrap (there wraps vary in calories and flavors, I had a 80 calorie one)

1/4 cup of fat free cheddar cheese (45 cals)

2 tablespoons of Budweiser BBQ sauce (35 calories)

2/3 cup of morning star crumble (80 calories)

1 oz of jalapenos(5 cals)

1 oz of banana peppers (5 cals)

Dash of Tabascos sauce, red crushed peppers, and any other spicy seasoning I have.

I also made a small side salad with tomatoes and cucumbers to enjoy my yummy baked pizza with.



I am a huge La Tortilla Factory fan. I have used these wraps to make tuna wraps, cucumber and hummus pizza, turkey pepperoni pizza, tuna pizza, chicken salad wraps. OH the possibilities are end less. Here is there site, http://www.latortillafactory.com/jadworks/ltf/jwsuite.nsf/sitewelcome/Home







No comments:

Post a Comment