Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cleaning out the fridge

As I have recently posted...I am going to Germany for close to 90 days. I have been trying to clean out my fridge and freezer before I leave. The reason is due to the fact that I am planning to turn off the circuit breaker when I leave to save some money. Anyways...I have had to be creative with my snacks and meals. Some examples of meals have been this.....


1. Fish fillet, frozen broccoli with laughing cow cheese wedge.
2. Boca burger patty with hummus and carrots (this was a snack)
3. Flat bread with shrimp and birdeye view peppers and onion mix
4. Turkey lunch meat with string cheese
5. Chicken sausages with fat free cheese slice
6. Thomas 100 calories English muffin with spray butter
7. Dannon light and fit yogurt with a dash of cinnamon
8. Morning Star crumble, laughing cow cheese, and Hebrew Hot Dogs
9. Sugar free pudding mix with mini delights rice cake (white chocolate bites)

No comments:

Post a Comment